OSHA & Safety Programs Services
ProActive Consulting Group provides a high level of expertise to assist industries on:
- Complying with the complex OSHA regulations.
- Representing management in OSHA inspection and negotiating citation settlement.
- Implementing workplace safety enhancement programs to reduce accidents and workers' compensation insurance premiums.
- Providing safety training that meets OSHA requirements.
Our professional staff has experience in managing safety programs for Fortune 100 companies and smaller firms.
We can assist you to develop programs and training in areas such as:
- Hazard Communication
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Emergency Action Plan (for OSHA & Fire Department)
- Forklift and Materials Handling Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Repetitive Motion (Ergonomics) Assessment
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Respiratory Protection Protocol
- Process Safety Management
- Accident Trend Analysis and Tracking Procedure
If you are interested in cost-effective and proven methods to keep your business in compliance with workplace regulations, please contact us.